- Mon 23 May 8:15 pm The Sportsman, Croxley Green, WD3 3AD
- Sun 29 May 11:30 am Pitstone Museum, Pitstone LU7 9EY
- Mon 30 May 8:15 pm The Woodman, Wild Hill AL9 6EA
- Mon 6 Jun 8:15 pm The Bull Inn, Whitwell SG4 8AG
- Sat 11 Jun 1:30 pm Abbots Langley Carnival, WD5 0AO Monday, 13th June
- Mon 13 Jun 8:15 pm The Elephant and Castle, Amwell AL4 8EA
- Mon 20 Jun 8:15 pm The Crown and Sceptre, Bridens Camp, HP2 6EY
- Thu 23 Jun 8:15 pm The Black Horse, Barnet
- Sat 25 Jun 10:00 am St Albans Folk Festival Day of Dance
- Mon 27 Jun 8:15 pm The Lower Red Lion, St Albans AL3 4RX
- Wed 6 Jul 8:00 pm St Michael’s Street Folk Evening, AL3 4SW
- Sun 10 Jul 1:00 pm Wheathampstead Village Day
- Sun 10 Jul 3:00 pm St Saviour’s Beer & Fizz Festival, St Albans AL1 4DF
- Mon 11 Jul 8:15 pm The Three Blackbirds, Flamstead AL3 8BS
- Mon 18 Jul 8:15 pm The Bright Star, Peter’s Green LU2 9QP
- Mon 18 Jul 9:15 pm The Red Cow, Batford AL5 4ND
- Tue 26 Jul 8:15 pm The Half Moon, Wilstone, HP23 4PD
- Mon 1 Aug 8:15 pm The Alford Arms, Frithsden, HP1 3DD
- Mon 5 Sep 8:15 pm The Cart and Horses, Common Wood WD4 9BA
- Mon 5 Sep 9:15 pm The Windmill, Chipperfield WD4 9BU
- Mon 12 Sep 8:15 pm White Hart Tap, St Albans AL1 1QJ
- Mon 19 Sep 8:00 pm The Scout Hut, Riverside Road, AL1 1RX
- Sat 24 Sep 10:00 am St Albans Morris Day of Dance, St Albans
These events are colour-coded:
Blue for public shows by us or other morris sides we’re dancing with
Green for bookings at public events by other organisations. There may be an entry fee.
Yellow for practice and other events open to anyone who wants to join us.
Red for events or bookings not open to the public.
You can also view this in calendar form.